Thursday, April 29, 2010

My First ever blog!

Well Dear Bloggsterz! hehehe...


So...Introducing Daphne, now 20 yrs old. Two younger brothers. Dog called Sydney. Filipino, born and currently living in Greece.


I am sitting in my room with my brother next to me playin' Dota. I was just bored, so whilst i was chatting with Kris that's when it hit me and i decided to create a blog of my own.

I'll be posting various kinds of things from my everyday life and thoughts.


Today i was out with a friend shopping for some stuff and then we ran into an ice-cream store where there were these delicious gelatos, just to die for. Mind you they were very gooood! Anyway, so she had Ambassador's Forum after our mini shopping spree and i had to go somewhere. So i was goin to just drop her off but i just stupidly just stayed there until the ambassador of Germany came and i had to leave in the middle of his speech. RUDE! I know I know...mah bad. We had this huge debate on whether i could go or not. But in the end i left :D


Thing is.... i miss my friends very much. If I could be with them everyday I would, but it is hard and impossible. (Coz i dont go to the same uni with them) Well, atleast i get to see them through FB (fAcebooK). hahahaha..just kidding! I suppose this is ok for a first entry to my Life in Ruins.
Loads of kisses and huggies bloggsterz!

No comments: