Saturday, May 1, 2010

Attica Zoo































Get in already!

A vicious prey such as I. A couple of owls. No idea what their scientific names are though. :((

Right! This is exactly what it looks like bloggsterz! April! Mating season! The picture just says it all...Btw, they were on it for more that 6 hours! Thats what I call keeping it goin!

This is belle the pony. My current pal.

YEA, beware of this pony! They actually bite!



Right, these monkeys are called Lemurs. From what I have gathered whilst sitting down with them on the bench. These monkeys are playful and very curious creatures. Two of these climbed on my head and made it some kind of play toy for them, especially my hair!


Daniel and his crocs friend. He has been looking for the aligator/crocodile(?) since we arrived in that zoo. So as you can tell from the picture he is so happy to see one so close.

My brother's school-mates <3.>
We somehow got lost with my brother's classmates so we went with another grade and did the tour.


My long lost brotha!



No comments: