Tuesday, July 20, 2010

21 AND GETTING OLDER IN JULY!

Ahhhh... what can we do on this day of awkwardness. I am in a dilemma, I am invited somewhere on my bday. Should I go or not? Or should I just do something else to celebrate it more appropriately? Well, I guess we have to wait till thursday to know what I will be doing. But in the mean time I am practising my infamous guitar skills and the net is not really helping much with my strumming difficulties :(

http://www.azchords.com/t/thecranberries-tabs-4068/zombie-tabs-116684.html

JULY.... Is the seventh month in the Georgian Calendar with the extravagant length of 31 days. There are alot of people closest to me that are born in the monthof July. A month that is named after Julius Ceasar by Augustus to honor his name. The birthstone for July is a red ruby which symbolises contentment. The birth flower is the Water Lily or the Larkspur, it consists of two horoscopes, the Cancer and the Leo.

I really don’t know… but, it’s a fact that I’m too comfortable connecting with people born on the same month as I am. As most people would claim, “birds of the same feather…

...make a good feather duster!


So to all of those July celebrants :
As for me… turning the age of two decades this year is another venture I’m not sure if I’m ready to embark on. Alongside with the excitement, I’m frantic about adding another year in my age. If the Greek students and workers have their so-called ‘July sickness’ if they start to be tired of their new schoolwork or jobs, I, too, have my own version of it.


No comments: