Monday, October 10, 2011

Kathy Heyndels Athens Fashion Show

17th September 2011
At Athens Hilton Hotel
A friend of mine invited me, Depo Jounanaki. One of the fashion designers in the house was one of her best friends, Yura Chu.

Here are some of the clothing line of the show.










Left to right: Depo Jouanaki, Me, Stathis Geo, Tru Aggelakos, Yiannis Nioras, ?
Sitting : Thanos.

This photo was taken backstage with designers and models in the background. Yura Chu standing beside me, lucky me!

The show was very interesting, there were some great designs and there were some that weren't as good as the others. After the show, we waited for some friends and took photos of our outfits...

1 comment:

Love Joice said...

you have a great blog! please check out my blog and follow if you like, I promise to do the same for you! xx
www.lovejoice.blogspot.com